Atlantic halibut sautéed with vegetables
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- 2. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper, and then dredge in flour.
- 3. In an oven-proof pan, melt the butter and vegetable oil at medium heat. Cook the fish for 8 minutes or according to the thickness of the fish. Flip the fish 2 or 3 times as it cooks.
- 4. Place the pan in the oven for 6 minutes.
- 5. In another pot, add the green pepper and celery. Add salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 4 minutes at medium heat. Add the fish stock and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- 6. Dilute the cornstarch in cold water. Add to the vegetable mixture and simmer for 1 minute.
- 7. Pour the vegetable sauce over the fish. Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve.